Earn Money Writing Term Papers

Many college students are seeking help in getting their term papers and essays written for them. There are many ways that you can offer this service including freelance, companies that hire writers, or set up your own website. You can easily charge $10 to $100 for your service.

Here are some opportunities for you to make some extra income.

MyEssays.com is looking for people to write essays. They take 40% from every sale to cover their costs to operate their service. The other 60% is what you get and will be paid via PayPal once you have accumulated $35 or more in your account. You should expect to get your money within two
weeks from your request date.

DreamEssays.com is looking for qualified writers willing to work on a freelance basis. You must be capable to uphold quality standards outlined on their site. Your employment is flexible and they offer a great compensation plan.

GradeSaver.com will pay $40 for excellent college application essays. Once theye have purchased the essay, it becomes the sole property of GradeSaver.com.
If your essay or document is purchased and subsequently published online by GradeSaver, you may receive credit as the author of the essay. GradeSaver reserves the right to make any changes they feel are necessary.

IBuyTermPapers.com
purchases college essays, term papers, short stories, reports, or almost anything unique on a variety of subjects. They prefer to use PayPal to send payment so please make sure you create a PayPal account first.